Welcome to Alief ISD's ALMA Dual Language Program. The immersion program is a bilingual program integrating two linguistic groups of students. It is one of the four programs Alief ISD's Second Language Education Department provides to its students.
The dual language program is designed to help students become bilingual, biliterate and bicultural while attaining high academic achievement.
For more information about the program, please contact the Second Language Education Department at 281-498-8110, ext. 5770.
The goals of the Alief ISD Dual Language Program are:
- Bilingualism: ability to speak in two languages…at an academic level
- Biliteracy: ability to read and write in two languages…at an academic level
- Cross-Cultural Awareness: ability to live and work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Academic Achievement: successful academic performance that prepares students for the future.
- Languages: English & Spanish