Campus Action Plan Login Information
Alief Early College High School welcomes all Parents, Business Owners, and all Stakeholder to join us in building a Stronger and Smarter Community.
A Shared Decision-Making Council (SDC) shall be established on each campus. The SDC will uphold the following duties.
- Assist the principal in development, review, and revision of the CAP
- Provide input to improve student performance
- Establish campus goals and strategies with guidance from the principal
- Advise & make recommendations to the principal in curriculum, budget, staffing patterns, goal setting, and school organization TEC 11.253(e) & (BQB)Local
- Develop and approve staff development (TEC 21.451) & (BQB)Local
- Hold at least one public meeting per year after receipt of the Accountability rating to discuss campus performance objectives
Click to Access Alief Early College Campus Action Plan
Stakeholder User Name: AECHS
Stakeholder Password: Knights