- Perry McClendon (Class of 2003) is currently employed at Houston Fire Department - Station 38.
- Naushaba Ali (Classof 2009) graduated from Rice University with a degree in chemistry in 2013 and is studying at Columbia University for a master's degree in epidemiology and global health.
- Raiyan Ahmed (Class of 2011) majoring in Management Information Systems at the University of Houston.
- Amber Leto Mayer (Class of 1997) is Chief Marketing Officer for The St. Joe Company (NYSE: JOE) after spending three years with Wyndham as the Vice President of eCommerce. The St. Joe Company is one of Florida's largest land owners and focuses on developing luxury real estate, commercial & resort properties as well as managing several hundred luxury rental homes on Florida's 30a corridor.
- Louis Tovar (Class of 2008) graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in History and a minor in education.
- Chrystal Jones (Class of 2011) is a Pre Med Major at Lamar University and a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., and Eta Sigma Gamma, a national Health honor society.
Graduate wins competition to start business
Noé Erazo (Class of 2005) won the Liftoff Houston business plan competition and received a $10,000 prize to create his company, Olé Noé. The company will produce ebooks and apps for treating speech and communication disorders. Erazo was active in art, yearbook and theater while at Kerr.
Liftoff Houston aims to empower Houstonians with business literacy education and mentorship to start their own business while contributing to the local growth and sustainability of the Houston economy.
To be eligible, applicants must be in the start-up phase of their business which means they must be in operation for less than one year with revenue of less than $10,000, and must live in the Houston city limits with their business in the Houston city limits. Capital One Bank is the key sponsor for this event providing cash prizes totaling $30,000.Created on 11/17/2014 - Last updated on 11/17/2014