Registration Hours During the School Year—
High School 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Elementary, Intermediate, and Middle Schools 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Items required for registration—
Originals or copies are accepted:
- Two proofs of residence (deed, lease, bank statement, and/or most recent utility bill)
- Student’s state-certified birth certificate (Pre-Kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade
- students must have originals.), immunization records, most recent report card and
- Social Security Number (if available)
- Photo ID for the parent/guardian (A parent or guardian must accompany any student under the age of 18.)
Parents enrolling children in Pre-Kindergarten and qualifying on the basis of income must
bring documentation of all sources of income for all members of the household. Acceptable
forms of documentation include payroll check stubs for the most recent three months or
the 2015 federal income tax return.
Where to register—
Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade students register at the school in the attendance
zone where their home is located.
High school students must begin the registration process online through
www.aliefisd.net/enroll. Upon completion, bring all required items to register at the
Alief ISD Enrollment Office, located in the Alief ISD Support Facility, 14051 Bellaire
Boulevard (between Eldridge and Howell Sugar Land Road). Following the draw
assignment, students interested in attending Kerr High School should contact
281-983-8484, and students interested in Alief Early College High School should contact
the campus at 281-988-3010.
Exception: High school students who have left the district and are returning to
re-enroll should go to the registrar’s office at their former high school campus.
Kindergarten through 12th grade:
Children who reside in Alief ISD and are at least five years old by September 1 and under
21 years of age by September 1 may attend Alief schools. High school students at least
21 years of age and under 26 years of age can request admissions for up to one year to
complete the requirements for a high school diploma.
To enroll in Alief ISD’s Pre-Kindergarten Program, a child must be four years old on or before
September 1, 2016 and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- is unable to speak or comprehend the English language (Testing will take
place at registration.)
- is homeless
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States
- is the child of a member of the armed forces injured or killed while on active duty
- is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and
Protective Services following an adversary hearing
- has a household income that is at or is below the subsistence level as
defined by the State Board of Education (Documentation of all sources of
income to all members of the household must be submitted at the time of registration.
Acceptable documentation includes payroll check stubs for the most recent three
months or a federal income tax return for 2015.)
Approval into Pre-Kindergarten is dependent on supporting documentation of requirements
Bilingual program registration—
Parents interested in enrolling their children in the district’s Spanish-English Bilingual
Program, available for qualifying students in Pre-Kindergarten through sixth grade, must
first register at their home school (the school in their attendance zone) before going to the
assigned bilingual campus.
Dual Language Program—
Parents interested in the district’s Dual Language program should contact 281-498-8110, extension 5770